*NO* Streets of Rage 'Midnight'

Palpable

Your ReMixer name: loproedge

Your real name: Adam Edgemont

Your email address: aedgemont@gmail.com

Name of game(s) arranged: Streets of Rage

Name of individual song(s) arranged: My Little Baby (Good Ending)

Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc.

This is my interpretation of the Good Ending theme from Streets of Rage. I decide to take a more mellow jazzy approach when coming up with the ideas for this track. The drums are programmed be me using Superior Drummer 2.0, no loops or midi files are used. I program each hit and velocity separately. The piano is also programmed based on the chord progression from the original tune. The bass and guitar tracks are played by me. I wanted to take the synth lead and adapt it for more of a dark jazzy lead tone. Everything is recorded, mixed, and mastered with Sonar.

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Adam

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDjAvQ6M7tY

"Baby... I'm sorry.... I never meant to hurt you..."

I love the source tune, and the rendition you have here is beautiful, but it is way too undeveloped and short. I think even the source itself was longer.

Production was clean and polished, and the performances were awesome, but it's basically the main melody once through and then a brief solo. You'll need to expand the arrangement well beyond this to get it on the front page.

To sum it up, I love what i'm hearing, but there needs to be a lot more.

No, please resubmit

• 2 weeks later...