HD releases of ICO and SOTC

The Dual Dragons

that's the only reason i played it, BS. i wanted to see what the hype was. the movie in the middle of the game was ok, but as a whole i hated it.

dual dragons, they already released GoW I and II combined for only 40 bucks, and the Sly compilation is going to be only 40$ as well. the only set of games that i'd pay more than that for would be all three of the PS2 FF games - i'd be comfortable with 50 or 60, since it's three games. but more than 20$ a pop and they'd have trouble moving units.

I haven't played any of the Sly games before. I've barely even seen screenshots from the games. Are they any good?!? Good stories? Childish? Mature? Do the three games connect?

@CHIPP Damage

FF X-2 really sucked, but FF VII on the other hand.. now that's a good game! LOL

I only played Sly 2, so I can't speak for the rest of them, but I really liked it. The overarching story was pretty good, but the heists in each chapter were FANTASTIC, with the kind of intricate genius any good heist movie/book/game needs. The games were plenty mature enough to be enjoyable, and there was no pandering to the younger audiences. The gameplay and art style were equally awesome.

Sadly, I lent it to a friend a while ago and never got it back, so my opinions are a few years old. :P

I was disillusioned by the many upfront changes made after the first Sly. The second still had great gameplay, but I pulled out the disk less than an hour in and it's still collecting dust. The charm from the first game was gone. Your mileage may vary, of course.

The first game, though: it's one of the best platformers ever made. The mechanics are smooth and the level design is brilliant. It's also hilarious; the voice-acting is top-notch and you can tell that the actors really got into it. Sure, it's a short game, but for the going rate of five bucks you get more than your money's worth.

If you like 3D platformers at all, buy it now.

Finish Xenogears!

Fixed and amen.