Angel Arm EP

Onslaught Six

Why yes, I am starting another thread to pimp my shit.

Lamda Ecks is staying up until the end of this week or so because I'm a lazy jerkoff and also because I just promoted it last night at my old college's Open Mic Night so maybe some people are gonna go download it. (Nobody is going to download it.)

In the meantime, I finally finished an accompanying EP with a song that I planned to include on Lamda Ecks until it became a concept album. It's a conceptual piece highly inspired by the Protomen that focuses on the main characters of the anime/manga series Trigun. It's a dirty, grimy piece and my vocals aren't exactly the best I've ever done, but there's desperation in there (and I tried to rerecord it like fifty times but I'm terrible so it always sucked), maybe I could've worked on it more but I don't have the original mix file right now so it's moot. This is the final version. Sometimes you just put stuff out and hope you can do better next time.

Included also is a better-mixed version of Mancubus Down (that I think you already all heard in the Zombie Soldiers soundtrack but I'm considering adding my original May 2009 demo to that at some point) and FEED's Transcribe remix of Future; the winner of my remix contest (which I think had a whole three entires. Sadface.) plus a fucking NEW cover of Fascination Street by The Cure. That and the title track are the selling points of this thing.

So at least listen to it. Tell me if it sucks.

http://onslaughtsix.bandcamp.com/album/angel-arm