Problem exporting

pupas123

I just recently started using FL studio. I made a song on it, but the thing is when I export it as an .mp3 and then play it back on Windows media player, the kick and the clap sounds like an echo, like I am using an echo or playing the song in the sewer or something. When I play it on FL studio, everything sounds smooth and nice but as I export it always echoes.

Can someone please help me, maybe give me the proper steps to take prior to exporting, and then the proper way to export it. I am not using much of the mixer, so far its mostly piano roll.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

By the way, I am planning to put it up on my youtube channel, but I can't have the echo because it ruins it. Also I noticed that the echo only occurs when I have headphones on, as soon as I play it through my speakers, it goes away.

I just recently started using FL studio. I made a song on it, but the thing is when I export it as an .mp3 and then play it back on Windows media player, the kick and the clap sounds like an echo, like I am using an echo or playing the song in the sewer or something. When I play it on FL studio, everything sounds smooth and nice but as I export it always echoes.

Can someone please help me, maybe give me the proper steps to take prior to exporting, and then the proper way to export it. I am not using much of the mixer, so far its mostly piano roll.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

By the way, I am planning to put it up on my youtube channel, but I can't have the echo because it ruins it. Also I noticed that the echo only occurs when I have headphones on, as soon as I play it through my speakers, it goes away.

http://forum.image-line.com/ no one here on ocremix will help you bettr then the guys who made the daw fourm it self 8) good luck dude