Fei Long's Theme Song (Super Street Fighter II - Heavy Remix)

DrMario811

Hello, all! :)!! My name is Timothy. I am new here, and I have recently completed my third remix, which is dedicated to my favorite Street Fighter character of all time: Fei Long. It has been uploaded on YouTube a few days ago. Here's a link:

(HD images available)

I have three other remixes, as well, but I'll be making Logic Pro versions of them by the end of this year, hopefully. One was when I first started on remixes, which was the Underground remix in Super Mario Bros. 3. Another, which is my personal favorite, was Port Town from the original F-Zero (SNES, 1990/1991), and Super Metroid Lower Norfair/Metroid Prime Magmoor Caverns Rearranged Mix (SNES & GC, 1994/2002), which is almost solely based on the Super Metroid version, and it's the only remix I created without electronic synthesizers/MIDI. Check them out on my channel:

SuperMario811

Thanks! :wink:

Good stuff man, I especially like section following 3:30, good use of east meets west instrumentation. One thing (and it honestly just might be me), the string noise from the electric bass sounds a little strange to me, can't really explain why. Very minor nitpicky thing.

One thing (and it honestly just might be me), the string noise from the electric bass sounds a little strange to me, can't really explain why. Very minor nitpicky thing.

Very good observation! :mrgreen: You're the only one who pointed that out! That was the way the instrument MIDI worked because it's an actual sample of a REAL Fretless Electric Bass, so it sounds like someone is actually playing whenever I switch notes. Thanks for the feedback!

Oh, and how do I upload music on OCRemix? What do I have to do? :???: