OC ReMix has THE ANSWER! Armored Core Tribute Album Released!

djpretzel

OverClocked ReMix Releases Free Fan Tribute Album, THE ANSWER - Armored Core Tribute Album -

January 10, 2011

FAIRFAX, VA--OverClocked ReMix today released its 21st album, THE ANSWER - Armored Core Tribute Album -. This album was made as a tribute to the amazing Armored Core games and the music by Kota Hoshino and the From Software sound team. It features eleven tracks arranged by Mattias Häggström Gerdt, five of them featuring vocalists Jillian Aversa and Deia Vengen, and is available for free download at http://answer.ocremix.org.

This album was produced to help promote video game music, was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by From Software; all original compositions are copyright their respective owners.

"Few games make my adrenaline pump as hard as Armored Core. ... Kota Hoshino's music especially floored me as some of the most unique and appealing music I had heard in a video game. The amazing vocal lines, the no-nonsense rock, the club beats, the bombastic choirs, it all had an incredible personality while still working within the game. This was music I wanted to show my respect for, so I set out to create a tribute album," said Gerdt, director and arranger of the album.

About OverClocked ReMix

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is www.ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.

###

23141-1294621139.jpg