Seppuku (Harakiri)

Hi there guys, thought I'd share my latest track, which is all free since selling music is little point these days bwhaha.

So I hope all of you who check it out enjoy this piece I've done called Seppuku.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/398028

I read a lot about the Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment which was mostly used by the Samurai, and I felt like expressing the emotions that I get while imagining it in my mind.

It starts off with the preparations after the choice by the Samurai has been made.

I wanted to express this as a confident choice, like there's no doubt in his mind. Like it will be a release into another world.

The heavier parts coming up, was made to express the tension as the knife comes into the picture and when he prepares it for the actual action. It then gets more and more intense as he does the ritual in its fullest. Let your imagination picture the scene while listening.

The piano transition and the orchestral parts means he has crossed to the spiritual world.

He is free, no regret and there's no turning back.

Enjoy...