Shave For The Brave Fundraiser

jmr

Hey folks,

I'm participating in Young Adult Cancer Canada's Shave For The Brave fundraiser.

I'm not expecting a huge volume of donations (hence my modest goal), but if you want to contribute, every little bit counts. It's for a good cause.

Donate here:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1066754

EDIT: Did I mention that it's tax deductible? After sponsoring, a printable tax receipt gets sent to your email.

More about the charity & event can be found here:

http://www.shaveforthebrave.ca/

(Fellow Canadians, there are a few other shaves happening in other parts of Canada, so please consider participating in this.)

Young Adult Cancer Canada's mission is to help every young adult dealing with cancer in Canada by providing inspiration, information, and support. Localife, Retreat Yourself, Survive & Thrive Expeditions, and the annual Survivor Conference give young adult cancer survivors a safe place to go and talk to other young cancer survivors and supporters about the things they bottle up. Programs like We Get It; Touch Yourself, Trust Yourself; and Goaltender provide information, guidance, and support so a young adult’s cancer journey can be a little less difficult. All funds raised during the Shave for the Brave go directly toward supporting our programs for young adult cancer patients and survivors. Donations allow us to offer these programs at no cost to the young adults that truly need them.
(mods: I'm not really sure if posting this sort of thing is acceptable here, but I figured I'd do it anyway since it's a good cause)