Drumline software VDL 2.5

I hope I'm putting this in the right place... Im not really familiar with these forums

If anyone is interested in mixing some kind of drumline piece, which would be AWESOME for almost any video game song, I'd have to suggest VDL (Virtual Drumline) for the highest quality sounds. I bought it for nearly $200 dollars so that I could write my own drumline shows, and make audio samples of my real life show music so I could hear it and play along, and I always meant to write out a complete piece for a typical indoor drumline setup (marching drums, marimbas, vibes, xylo, auxillery percussion, etc) using either The Legend of Zelda music, or Pokemon, but when I moved out of my parents house I lost access to a home computer, and my laptop certainly can't handle music editing software, so I was never really able to start writing..... BUT the software was amazing! It came with not only marching snares, tenors, basses, cymbals, marimbas, vibes, xylophones (many different mallet choices for different sounds), and plenty of different suspended cymbals (including gongs and Chinese opera gongs, which I really wanted to use in a Majora's Mask piece) but there are 2 djembes, bongos, congas, many different shakers.... almost anything you could find in a bandhall.... plus some strange stuff like waterphone, which I loved. Its really eerie sounding.... And there are some good steel drums too...

Anyway, since its always been my dream to be able to listen to a high quality drumline/front ensemble version of some of my favorite Nintendo classics, and I can no longer create it for myself.... I thought I'd pass along the idea, since there is DEFINITELY enough talent around here to make it happen.

Is anyone even interested in using this style for a "remix"? I feel like there is a LOT of potential with a some of the VG music out there, especially with some of the pokemon music, that would allow for some pretty awesome sound front ensemble arrangements, and the battery (marching drums) would just make it that much more intense! If you want the huge VDL library you can get it on ebay for almost half the price of buying it new (which is what I did when I bought it)