Ultima Eternus (Ultimate Edition)

Lashmush

Hey, folks.

I recently finished my instrumental symphonic metal album (started working on it in 2008 and thought I'd give it some attention from the pros so yeah, here it is.

Ultima Eternus @ Tindeck (Stream only)

Ultima Eternus @ BandCamp (Stream / Purchasable)

It's also on Grooveshark and on its way to iTunes, Spotify, etc...

Now sure, it'd be nice if I got a few extra sales here, but I'm also interested in what you think of it in terms of composition, mixing, mastering, etc. What was good, what was bad and why. It is however 65 minutes in total split over 5 tracks with the final one being a big old 24m 55s so it's understandable if you wanna pass. :3

The feedback is important since I'm working on a sequel and as this is allready out the door and on its way, if i screwed up somewhere, then I would definitely keep that in mind for the sequel project but I really can't see the forest for the trees with this one anymore. I think I've probably spent over 1000 hours of work on it.

Anyway, it's also downloadable on my Newgrounds profile for free but only in VBR mp3 quality.

So, enjoy and tell me what you think!