Emperor Charlemagne's Sega-Genesis/Mega-Drive/TFM MusicMaker Bonanza Eporium NOW WITH FREE ALBUM

So sometime last year I finally got around to getting my copy of TFM Music Maker to work.

As some of you might know, TFM MM is a freeware tracker that emulates the Mega-Drive yamaha FM soundchip found in Sega Genesis consoles.

It's got a lot of presets, and you can even make your own synths (a skill which I find lacking in me). All in all it takes a while to figure things out, but once you do you can make some really cool musics.

Heck, recently, I just made an entire game OST using TFM MM for someone's game-project; when said game is finally released I'll be sure to post the OST so everyone can listen. And I'll even post the game too! :P

Anyhoo, anyone want to listen to what I've been cooking up for the last several months?

Counter-Revolutionary

the first finished full-length song I completed with TFM. It's pretty bare-bones, yet for some reason it remains the longest song I've made with it.

The Sky's the Limit

here is a sneak peak at the level 1 track I made for the person's game. I think I kinda flubbed up on the percussion in this one (it was hard to make a good 14/8 percussion though) in retrospect, but it's too late to change it now. Still, I think I did pretty well on it.

Life of Villain

Using them fireshark and battletoads presets, man. Good stuff : D

US CATMAN: THE LETHAL TRACK

, I think I'm really starting to improve with the program at this point. I still don't know jack-all about most of the effects, but hey at least it's catchy.

IRONLIFE RHYTHM

Inspired by Zuntata and OGR, as of this typing this is the best thing I've done with TFM. The slight tweaks I made to several of the presets really brought them out, and I love that think, dirty, bass. But hey that's just me.

So, hey, listen, tell me I suck, or something. Or if you have some awesome TFM music of your own I'll try to give it a listen too! : )

I don't like double posting in a topic i make, but this is big enough a change to warrant it:

Segacity_AlbumCover.jpg

All there, free for download.

Nearly 20 minutes of FM/Mega-Drive music. Many tracks not listed in the OP are found here.

If you want a .zip, look no further!

http://www.mediafire.com/?zv0a5eojy628i56

Recommendations from the Emperor himself:

Funland

You Can't Go Home Twice

Effectual

^^this one has got almost a Celtic feel to it, i dunno. I like Celtic :P

But yeah, download or listen, or just pop in to say I'm dumb or something, whatever works.