New flash series! Wonders of the Universe Pilot released

LegendaryFrog

Hello all!

I thought some of you might be interested in a new animated series me and my friends have just launched the Pilot episode for. The show, animated in Flash, is called "Wonders of the Universe." It takes place on a intergalactic cruise liner with the same name... We like to think of it as "Star Trek meets the Love Boat." The pilot episode sets up the premise and introduces you to one of the series main characters... a human named Quintin Quasar.

Here is a link:

Pilot Episode: Human / Cyborg Relations

We also released a follow up mini episode a week later, which was based on some test lines one of our voice actors sent us in. Which can be found... here:

Wonders Short: Milky Ways

(If none of these links work for you, I have put them on my deviantART page.. which can be found in my signature.)

I hope you like the pilot! We're hard at work on episode 2... which will be more of a full fledged episode with a proper story.

Enjoy! :grin:

- Joseph Blanchette

Oh! And here are some preview screens we released awhile back, so you can get a sneek peek of what's to come.

wonders_ofthe_universe_preview_by_legendaryfrog-d3f8qzy.png