Blight - Help me Kickstart my platformer

C7

So I've been doing music for a while and am waiting for my Majora's Mask remix to be posted on here (it was accepted). I've done a few different things like commercials and helping out on some soundtracks, but I decided at some point that I'm more than capable of making a whole game.

So that's what I'm doing.

Blight is an independently-developed platformer that spans four kingdoms as you combat an industrialized race bent on draining every resource available out of the land. Players are helped along by a pendant that gives them the ability to harness a wall of power temporarily. This allows the player to block projectiles, clear pathways, disrupt enemies, raise dangerous obstacles and ceilings, and float temporarily.

001.jpg

I'm making the game on my own--graphics creation, sound effects, music, game design and scenarios, etc. It's for PC and should be completed by the end of this calendar year. The game is made up of 16, two-part and lengthy levels split across 4 kingdoms.

You can get things ranging from Soundtrack CDs, T-shirts, Signed Artwork, characters named after you, and bonus levels made for you.

006.jpg

Help Kickstart Blight!

Every dollar spent goes to making this release a reality. I hope you're interested, and I hope it's something you would show your friends. Check it out!

img2.png