Phantasy Star Online - Abysmal Ball -Banquet-

magicalpiece

Hello! I am requesting a remix for a song from Phantasy Star Online. Most of the music from this game is so epic sounding and adrenaline pumping, but I see it's largely ignored for remixes.

However, this particular piece has an amazing build up.

0:45 - 1:08 is a great lead in to the explosion of epicness of 1:09 - 1:37.

As far as genre goes, an 'UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ' could be fun, but a more dark, atmospheric piece would definitely be cool.

I do hope one of you will consider remixing this song. It's one of my favorite tracks from this game, and it needs some attention!!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi magicalpiece,

I also am a fan of this song, and I actually do plan on ReMixing this some day. I will say that I have never attempted a ReMix before, but I am working on some remastered songs at the moment to help me improve my production skills. I think the reason why not many people have tried to ReMix PSO music is because it's more difficult than say, remixing a simpler song like from the NES or Sega Genesis. This song in particular, Abysmal Ball - Banquet, has a lot of quick changes and in my mind already sounds like a ReMixed version of something simpler, although this isn't the case ;) It's just very well composed 8)

You may be interested to know that my next remastered song of choice is going to be "Healing" from PSO, so keep a close eye on the Workshop ReMixes forum. I would like to ReMix this song too at one point but for now am focusing on remastering songs with a bit of my own flavour. Here's the source:

Cheers,

Syllix

• 1 month later...
Hi magicalpiece,

I also am a fan of this song, and I actually do plan on ReMixing this some day. I will say that I have never attempted a ReMix before, but I am working on some remastered songs at the moment to help me improve my production skills. I think the reason why not many people have tried to ReMix PSO music is because it's more difficult than say, remixing a simpler song like from the NES or Sega Genesis. This song in particular, Abysmal Ball - Banquet, has a lot of quick changes and in my mind already sounds like a ReMixed version of something simpler, although this isn't the case ;) It's just very well composed 8)

You may be interested to know that my next remastered song of choice is going to be "Healing" from PSO, so keep a close eye on the Workshop ReMixes forum. I would like to ReMix this song too at one point but for now am focusing on remastering songs with a bit of my own flavour. Here's the source:

Cheers,

Syllix

I'm glad you are taking on this behemoth one day. You are right, it does sound already remixed, but that's how you can't really go wrong.

I'm also excited for your Healing remix! Once the introduction breaks its quite beautiful.