The Sundown EP - from Natalya Zarraga

Hey guys! I just completed a three-song EP. I sang, arranged, and played all the instruments (i.e. harp, piano, guitar, dulcimer, recorder, etc.) except for percussion (i.e. djembe, tambourine, rainstick), which my husband did most of. There's a bit of programming here and there. Two of the songs have been posted here on OCR before, in their rough, unmastered versions. My music is a mixture of folk with art rock and world music, so it's a little offbeat. I put a lot of soul into this 100% self-produced collection of original songs (all three are relatively different styles), so I hope you all enjoy it. I'm no pro, but I'm studying to get there. :)

You can hear the songs (and buy a CD/download if you like them) at my Bandcamp page below:

http://natalyazarraga.bandcamp.com/

Also, I have uploaded an official music video of the title song, "Sundown," to Youtube. My husband directed, filmed, and edited it , and he also played a part in it. It prominently features my harp and pretty nature things, haha. Let me know what you think, and feel free to share it with your friends and family if you like it!

In any case, any kind of feedback would be appreciated. Enjoy the music! ^_^

Some other links if you'd like to know more:

www.natalyazarraga.tk

www.facebook.com/natalyazarragamusic

www.youtube.com/roseofmay