Midi input activity Green = Unhandled - Alesis Q25

Dissidia

I bought an Alesis Q25, but I can't get the data entry slider and the mod wheel to work in FL. It only gives the green input signal instead of orange/red.

I tried routing everything differently (midi channels on through keyboard) and reset the keyboard but that did nothing.

The mod wheel only slides 2 semitones up and down for some reason, but only in FL.

I tried using the keyboard in philharmonic standalone VST and it works fully. I don't see how or where I change the options to make it work like outside of FL.

I'm using it under generic controller, already tried with the other Alesis preset.

Additional question, can you keep plugging the usb out (there is no safely remove on this device) since it uses power constantly and there is no way to turn it off afaik.

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Ok, so apparently you have to bind it, since it's not assigned to anything by default, unfortunately the pitch bend only wants to work in 0-200, when I change the formula it starts at another pitch.

Feels like more hassle than it's supposed to be, I will return it if I can't set it up properly.

Kinda pointless to buy a low customization keyboard having to bind the basic things that should work and mess around just to have it work.