Rocky vs Punch-Out

Guest math

My band recently played a show at an anime convention, and one of the board recordings turned out super well so I thought I'd post it here. I don't really know if the quality is good enough for submission onto OCR or whatever, but I figured I'd post it here at the very least to see what you guys think. It's a fun little Punch-Out!! arrangement that my buddy Andrew and I came up with for our band.

Rocky vs. Punch-Out

I really like this mix, the only qualm i really have about it is that the rocky theme doesn't really transition itself in and out enough. It sorta feels like it's just tacted on to the beginning and the end.

Perhaps the break and the "it's not over yet folks" kills the sense of rhythm. I'd love to stick this on my ipod to train to, but the little break really disrupts the flow. Perhaps instead of it breaking down all the way down to silence ust prior to the final transition, you can take the bit of overdrive and kick your Rocky finale through a high pitched slide synth slide or guitar slide.

Please keep working on this! I'm impressed!