Mega Man 1 & 10 - Ivory Tower

C7

If anyone has been keeping up with the mega man stuff Darke's been running, you'll've seen me there, but I wanted to stop by and drop off this solo piano arrangement I did (in a week) to get comments. It seems closest of the mixes from the most recent competition to being submittable. The goal was to do fun things with the themes while trying to keep things a little more easily recognizable compared to my previous Majora's Mask remix (posted). I'd also never really done solo piano --only accompaniment plus a few short pieces back in college. I also wanted a very clear progression from the overtly simple beginning to the loud, bombastic climax, and back down to simple.

Things I plan to do so far:

Even more humanization, though I think that's going well

Some of the bottom notes sound too forced

stats.png

Hate seeing posts with 0 replies - I think your plans are spot on with my thoughts - more humanization (if that's what you're going for) and yeah some notes were a little heavy going for a while... some sections there was some distortion but you'll fix that. Overall I enjoyed it. I likes teh piano! :D

~Syllix