Tallon Metroid Ivory - Metroid Prime Main Menu Theme - Piano Only Remix **Version 2 Update**

jordanrooben

In the spirit of challenging myself, here's a tribute to the most awesome title music ever, made using only pianos. There are however, two electric pianos, because after the chords, arpeggios, and bass, the lead wouldn't stand out no matter what I did. The electric piano fixed that. Enjoy!

Version 1: http://soundcloud.com/jordanrooben/tallon-metroid-ivory

Version 2: http://soundcloud.com/jordanrooben/tallon-metroid-ivory-v-2

- Major amount of humanization

- Minor changes to instruments at the end

lol. You really took Roz's advice to heart, huh? :wink:

I like the electric piano a lot. Following the melody when it first comes in was a little tricky, since after it finishes once, the repeat comes so suddenly, maybe some more pause between each would help, and give the classical piano some brief solo periods. The interlude, before it even got there, reminded me immediately of the one in the Frigate track, which is not a bad thing in the slightest.

lol. You really took Roz's advice to heart, huh? :wink:

I like the electric piano a lot. Following the melody when it first comes in was a little tricky, since after it finishes once, the repeat comes so suddenly, maybe some more pause between each would help, and give the classical piano some brief solo periods. The interlude, before it even got there, reminded me immediately of the one in the Frigate track, which is not a bad thing in the slightest.

I'm not really sure what to do for the melody, because of the length of the harmonies. Well, there's a new update. I'm not entirely sure how much of it will be noticeable, but it should sound better as a whole. Enjoy!