About 13 original reason made songs!

Hello again OCRemix!!!

im rather ashamed to admit that i have not visited the site in several years (at least 7 i think)and was surprised to find my account still works! i have been doing a lot of different things over the years but recently started getting back into the music scene again, and i missed this website from my younger years. hopefully ill be sticking around this time!

i will leave you with several original songs i have made over the years with many more to come soon. (hopefully!) currently my only tools are reason 5.0 and my trusty optical mouse. unfortunately i lack the skills to play piano decently but i do have a midi keyboard that i dable on every now and then to get ideas. but my melodies are almost always written with the mouse( at least until i get better at playing the keyboard)

well enough chit chat for now, i will leave you with my works! these are various songs i have been making over the years. as a result some will sound much more properly produced then others depending on when they where made. i started when i was 14 (am 23 now) so i have learned much over the years. (for those curious "a walk in the dark" was the first song i ever made in reason when i was 14) hope you enjoy!

1: Dazed & Perplexed: (classical and electronic elements)- pianos, synths & drums

2: 8 Bit-Landscapes & Nostalgia: (synths, acordian)

3: Down the Rabbit Hole: (synths, piano, strings)

4: Midnight in Paradise: (synths, piano, drums, elec guitar)

5: Mushroom Fields: (synths, piano, drums, harp)

6: Mobius Clock: (synths, piano, harp)

7: The Dream: (piano, strings)

8: Silent Lullaby: (synth piano solo)

9: Abandoned: (piano solo)

10: A Walk in the Dark: (piano & strings)

11: Reality Distortion: (Techno)

12: Dimensional Shift: (Techno)

13: Synthetic Dreams: (Techno)

Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know what you think!

P.S. Here is the link to my youtube channel. i have a few more songs i have uploaded there that are not finished that i have not posted in this thread.

www.youtube.com/leonardozuccarelli

Also i have a duck hunt remix that i will be posting in the remix thread and hope to submit to the site soon. i will leave the link to that thread when i have posted it.

EDIT: duck hunt remix thread: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38639