Super happy fun time chiptuenz

It's been a while since I've posted in the workshops, but I've been doing quite a bit. I'm working on several pieces for a pseudo-chiptune (as in, not using an actual tracker because I'm too poor to buy a gameboy), and figured it can't hurt to get some extra feedback

Anthem of a Milkman: A Cyborg Love Adventure

Nothing super complex, but it was crazy fun to write. And it was started and finished in about 12 hours, so yay me :D

I'd love to know what you guys think, not much else I plan on doing with it, maybe changing some phrase endings and playing with a thing or two here and there

pH

It's been a while since I've posted in the workshops, but I've been doing quite a bit. I'm working on several pieces for a pseudo-chiptune (as in, not using an actual tracker because I'm too poor to buy a gameboy), and figured it can't hurt to get some extra feedback

Anthem of a Milkman: A Cyborg Love Adventure

Nothing super complex, but it was crazy fun to write. And it was started and finished in about 12 hours, so yay me :D

I'd love to know what you guys think, not much else I plan on doing with it, maybe changing some phrase endings and playing with a thing or two here and there

pH

I like it! It's got a lot of playful chippy stuff going on. It's feel-good and kept my attention the whole time. I don't have an awful lot to suggest, post more!

I like it! It's got a lot of playful chippy stuff going on. It's feel-good and kept my attention the whole time. I don't have an awful lot to suggest, post more!

Thanks man!! I certainly will post more. I'm writing an EP, but made a dipshit typo (actually, just plain left it out...) in the OP, but yeah, that's what's happening.

Glad to see this area getting more traffic than last time I was around :D

pH