Star Fox - Space Armada (SNES)

Kamasenin

Dude, you're a remix machine! And they are all pretty well-constructed too... This is another enjoyable piece of work!

I think the thing that immediately strikes me about your work is that they often don't have much in the way of an intro/outro; this one in particular just sort of starts and at the end fades out... Getting the listener prepared for the song, and feeling complete afterwards, are important aspects of a "whole" mix.

Aside from that, though, the actual arrangement is pretty nice. I like the high strings you are using for a lead, though they could stand to come out a bit more, especially at about 14 seconds in; they get a bit buried in other sounds.

I like the sound of the drums you are using, so my only suggestion there would be to have them play a bit more of a fill when going from one section to another.

You marked this as "finished", but it's incredibly short... in fact, if you strip away the fact that it does an almost perfect repeat, it's only about 40 seconds long! If you're not intending to develop further, that's fine, but I would encourage you to do more with this; you've already got some good material to work from.

Hope to hear more some time!