Stone Tower Temple (Remix Name Memories of Ghosts).

Ringworm128

Hey Ringworm!

Thanks for posting. For future reference, please include the game that is being remixed in your thread topic name. :)

Hm, this is kind of interesting. It's hard to give it much of a review production-wise because as you wrote, this is just a blueprint for your song, but I have to say that the lead synth (string-like) that you are using does not have enough attack to it, as it feels like every note is coming in too late. Speeding up the attack will allow you to get a better lead. I can hear an organ fitting in well here.

I kind of like the up and down siren-like synth you've got going on during the non-melodic moments. That'll probably a characteristic quality of this mix, and I look forward to hearing how it sounds when you're using your intended instrument sounds. The only thing I could say negative about it is that it sounds like it is "restarting" twice in one bar at certain points... which is a bit distracting.

Arrangement-wise, it seems like you have an ABAC-ABAC pattern going on, with a bit of a drop between them. It would be nice to have a new section in the second half at some point, one that takes the drone away from the note its been sitting on for the whole song thus far, unless you'd like it to remain drone-based the whole time.

Hope that helps a bit!