Super Mario Bros Wii - Under water

jobro

Here's a remix I've made for the Super Mario Bros Wii's under water levels. I hope you like it.

http://soundcloud.com/johanbrodd/smb-wii-under-water-song

Good job - please post a link to the source! This is solid in terms of the instruments and sequencing however it seems to be quite conservative and repetitive - in that i'm pretty sure the whole piece just repeats once exactly.

Perhaps consider varying dramatic levels - it all stays on this pretty calm and serene level with basically no percussion/drums.

Everything about this is done well but it doesn't stand out or really grab my attention. Not that every piece should BUT i feel this is a little too conservative in interpretation, structure/dynamics, style/instrumentation.

It's a great foundation but go wild - let your hair down!

Good job - please post a link to the source! This is solid in terms of the instruments and sequencing however it seems to be quite conservative and repetitive - in that i'm pretty sure the whole piece just repeats once exactly.

I tend to agree. I think if you took into an fully orchestral mode on the second time through, with some cymbals and some other percussion, it'd be a lot less repetitive. And don't be afraid to play with the source material some either.