(Will Pay) Recruiting: Single Character Battle Theme

Pancake Mix

Edit: Reopened!

It's me again. I've gotten more experience with music sources and the business of commissioning, so hopefully things will work out nicely.

First things first, I'm paying 50 US dollars via PayPal for this single song. Now that I have your interest...

I'm a roleplayer. I make characters. You know, D&D style stuff. And I get really into my writing, to the point where I inevitably decide that a character deserves a theme song. That's where you come in!

What I want is a battle theme, so it must be energetic. The character is a villain, but that doesn't mean I want a slow, ominous pipe-organ song.

Specifications:

What I want most is energy! Crazy, fast-paced, accelerating energy. The song getting more and more chaotic as it progresses would be great.

Electric guitars for crazy metal, female vocals (I will cover costs of this if necessary), and demented piano form the structure I hope for.

Basically, these instruments and vocal style (i.e., not actually lyrics, and I apologize for not being able to find a non super-extended version of that song) with this sort of song structure, piano included. The piano elements "infecting" the song and getting more and more pronounced and psychotic as it progresses would make me a happy boy.

So just send me a PM, ideally including some of your previous work that maybe hopefully sounds similar to what I'm asking for so I can judge who has the style I'm hoping for.

• 5 weeks later...

Due to unfortunate circumstances on the part of the composer I'd selected, this commission opportunity is now re-opened! If at all possible, I'd like to have a rough time estimate so I can know if something has gone wrong and should contact you again after a certain time period has passed.