Super Hero Album: Nightwing Track (real short preview)

So this is the prelude for a Nightwing track so far. The idea is to give Super Heroes their own themes, since the movies and shows have been lacking melody lately. I'm shooting to do sort of progressive elctro-orchestral, and I'm pumped to get some more work done on it.

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

pH

EDIT: And just so everyone knows, I'm planning a much bigger drop after the "I quit." S'gonna be ausome

Thanks man! :D

This is very much a work in progress, but I've been sketching out more stuff, especially crafting that drop to be more energetically appropriate. It's slow work, because I'm trying to ensure I do an awesome hero the justice he deserves. If anyone has any feedback on anything, melodies, soundscape, balancing (I know the low-end pad in the beginning is shitty right now), synth work (this especially, since I'm just getting used to Toxic Biohazard, and it's a pretty powerful synth) I'd really appreciate it. I want to really, REALLY push myself as a producer and a composer with this project (meaning the album, not just this song), but I won't know what to work on without any feedback! Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Nope; I'm holding off until I can execute it better. I've been making improvements on my soundscaping and production, and I'm saving up to get the Evolve Mutations bundle. I'll revisit these tracks when I feel like I can do them the proper justice

EDIT: Planning on starting an entirely NEW EP probably (hopefully) soon to try out some new techniques; hopefully this is the one that sticks, I've started and quit at least a couple EPs before because I've been improving too quickly for it to be an accurate representation of me as a composer/producer. I'm also saving/waiting for Christmas and my birthday (a couple weeks after Christmas) to get enough money for EWQL and possibly enough to buy parts so I can build my own desktop computer, since my poor laptop gets maxed out and starts fuzzing after about the first 30 seconds of material anymore :P In short, I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP! I just want to make sure it's top notch stuff by the time it's finished