Nintendo World Cup (Psytrance ReMix)

Jarski

Love it! Great work in the breakdown sections and keeping the energetic mood. Synths and EQ are great. However, there are some pointers and reservations I have:

- This is not psytrance, strictly speaking.

- This is a pretty straight forward arrangement, it gets repetitive after a while. I would definitely recommend reworking the section at 1:58. I don't know, glitch the hell out of it, rearrange the main theme into variations, chop it up, make it 3/4 waltz, do something with it so that makes the rest of the mix seem less repetitive.

- The sfx at 1:02 sound distracting, they almost sound like an off-key chord. Either tune them or take them out.

- The ending is boring, you just repeat the melody. Again. Need some kind of feeling of conclusion on there, vary it slightly toward the end.

Ok, so the above was a mixture of OCR standards compliance and general feedback. Good work though. Adding this to my playlist!

Hey!

Thanks for the great feedback!

I know its not like most of the psytrance, my goal was to make it like full on (psytrance subgenre), but my tunes are always like mashup of genres =)

Maybe its eurodancechiptunepsytrance :o

from wiki: "The most easily recognizable elements of full-on psy-trance are the so-called "rolling" bassline, which crams two or three short bass notes in between each hit of the 4/4 drum, the fast changes in music sequences (max 32 beat for sequence), and a more melodic/uplifiting nature compared to the original psytrance, often accompanied by electronically distorted vocals and shout-outs."

example of my inspiration:

but yeah, enough of genres.

I've also made lots of variations now, and actually was making some before you submitted that feedback (ambient), but still that really helped a lot!

I dont know what to do with the sfx(@ 1:02), I like them like that, because in the game its like that.

I hope this is not too messy now, myself I think its pretty good now.

Link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24406521/PsyNES_-_The_Most_Beautiful_Goal_%28NWC_ReMix%29.mp3