Takeoff (Electro House/Complextro) - The first song I've ever finished

bizcaus

https://soundcloud.com/biz-caus/takeoff-original-mix

After spending enough time listening to awesome music I decided it's time I sit down and make my own music. I had no idea how hard it would be to get even the simplest things sounding good but I tried my best and this is the result!

It may not seem like it at first but my biggest inspiration for starting to make music was PrototypeRaptor and why not try and get feedback from the forum he got feedback from. I hope to be a more active member in this community in the coming weeks!

Thanks!

double post because I forgot to ask, but what DAW do you use? I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume FL, but as far as I know you're using Live or Cubase.

I'm a Live user. I had dabbled with FL for a bit but once I started using Live I couldn't stop.

I'm a Live user. I had dabbled with FL for a bit but once I started using Live I couldn't stop.

I could never get the hang of FL or Live. I guess that's because I had messed around with Garageband one day and decided I liked it so much that I had to find a windows equivalent (Mixcraft).

Personally FL is slightly easier to use than Live, but they both have relatively steep learning curves.

But I digress. Whatever works for you is what you should use. And I can tell that it works! ;-)