Neptune, my album, is available on Band Camp. Name your price!

Starblaze

Hello, OC Remix. I'm not as involved for sure as I used to be, but I've been hard at work on original music and I'd really like to share it with the like-minded people here.

I've always held an interest in video game music, and so this album is the oldschool-inspired Official Soundtrack for a game that doesn't exist: Neptune. Neptune must traverse several treacherous environments and defeat the evil Dr. Musician to save the citizens of The City and his kidnapped love.

The music on this album is inspired by and intentionally calls back to many of my favorite video game songs. It was produced on a modest budget. I have released it on a pay-what-you-want basis. I need to buy monitors, headphones, and so forth (my only equipment is a pair of 11 year-old Bose desktop speakers) so any money I make will go towards that.

I really hope everyone likes my little album, available here: http://evanpattison.bandcamp.com