Sonic and the Black Knight request

yellowedge

Okay, Sonic and the Black Knight was kind of lame. But as always, Sonic delivered in the music department. Therefore, I have a rather unusual proposal for an OC Remix:

Blend the two songs "With Me" and "Knight Of The Wind".

And what do I mean? Go ahead and listen to both tracks. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Don't they sound like they could be counter-melodies to each other?

Therefore, I ask that this remix blend the two songs together in such a way that it sounds like a battle of the bands. One "Band" performs the first verse and chorus of "With Me", then the other "Band" performs the first verse and chorus of "Knight of the Wind". Then the REAL battle begins! The first band begins to perform the second verse of "With Me" but is interrupted by the second band playing the second verse of "Knight of the Wind" right where the second verse of "With Me" might have left off. Confused yet?

Then the grand finale. Both bands play their respective choruses against each other. A crowd of people cheer as the first band's amp explodes, and the second band performs an encore of the chorus of "Knight of the Wind" with two-three part harmony.

Appropriately, this track could be called "Merlina Vs. Sir Sonic" or something cool like that.

It's kind of important that the vocalists for "With Me" be female and the vocalists for "Knight of the Wind" be male.

Also, it might be cool to lead the whole track off with a take-off on the track "Fight the Knight".