Dynamite Headdy "South Town Theme" patch help

I hope it's not bad etiquette to have my first post be a new thread asking for help without having contributed anything to OCR...

Anyway, the thing is last month I got a Yamaha DX21, and in order to learn a bit about how patches are made I use VOPM to check sounds I like and study them. So far I think I'm actually getting a better understanding of how to get sounds out of FM synths and what the 4-ops can and can't do, but I can't work out the sound that plays at 0:32. I believe it's a layered sound: using an emulator I found out there's a PSG square wave under it, but since none of the instruments in the OPM file seem to match it, I'm guessing there are two layers of FM sounds as well. Since the DX21 is bitimbral I tried instrument 8 on top of instrument 9 (a horrible FM piano and a woody, squareish wind patch), but that's not it.

I guess some of you must have VOPM, so maybe someone could be interested in this patch as well...