Delightful Spekkio (Chrono Trigger): New Orleans Boogie Woogie

Drumboardist

Very much a work in progress. Well, the whole bloody *game* is a work in progress. (I'm laboring through the entire game on piano -- not exactly "remix'y", but it's what I'm doin' y'all.) Also, I apologize but it's a YouTube video, 'cause I...don't actually know what a WIP is. Also also, I filled up my Soundcloud account with a narration of a documentary that apparently isn't going to get off of the ground.

Anywho, link: Delightful Spekkio

Oh my god! That fits so well on solo piano! I didn't expect this. Freaking great! Your piano sounds just like a piano you'd see in a tavern in Dragon Quest VIII or dare I say, the one that Spekkio himself plays in the town to the South.

WIP stands for Work In Progress.

I think this remix varies it up just enough with being solo piano and your groovy bass lines and stuff that the judges would accept this. Just get the best recording quality you can and you're good to go, I think!

Heh. Thanks, chief. I thought a WIP was...I dunno some kind of file I'd simply never heard of. I watch a lot of TAS videos, and there are frequently "WIP" files...which I thought were, like, the input-commands for various emulators to recreate the speedrun. Or something. I mean, shoot, those are constantly updated with faster runs, so technically they are *all* WIPs....yes? No? ::shrug:: Sorry, I'm dumb.

Anywho, yes. Will diligently work on puttin' together a quality recording and see if'n I can't get it posted. (Fun fact -- the "groovy bass-line" is actually based on the TMNT Dam Level's "Speed Up" music. Give it a listen, you can hear where the inspiration came from.)