Mega Man 3 - Weapon Acquired (PsyNES ReMix)

Jarski

Well...

since nobody wanted to comment our Bubble Man ReMix, I got inspired to do moar Mega Man ReMixes myself. Maybe someone will give feedback on this?

Here is one of them, Mega Man 3 track when u win stage boss and get a new weapon.

Got some new instruments and presets for this one, I think this turned to be pretty nice remix.

Original:

My ReMix

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24406521/psynes/wip/PsyNES_-_You_Got_the_Power_%28MM3_Weapon_Acquired_rmx%29.mp3

I hope you like it!

Well, couldn't hear any clashing with a closer listen.

The production is indeed solid. Only crits I have would be that the leads that carry the source (say 0:52-01:17) tend to be quiet in comparison to beat+bass. But that might be genre appropriate. Towards 2:00 the other lead sounds brings it more to the fore nicely. Additionally, I thought the "I got the power" sample was funny and appropriate, but still a bit too cheesy (and familiar) to really enjoy. Overall good work, I really liked the energy of the beat+bass.

--Eino