Naruto piano arrangements announcement/promotion help

Dr. Jekyll Mr. Heil

So, I wrote some (up to 6 now, maybe one or two more will come along) naruto shippuuden arrangements for piano and plan on "releasing" them on the 8th of december (will be recording on the 7th if all goes well) on youtube (sheet music as pdf, probably on mediafire or something similar) (/announcement)

Now I'd have 2 questions that the naruto fans here hopefully can answer.

1. Are there any sites where I should "announce" this once it's on youtube? (a thread here, or other forums etc.) and,

2.Will I be killed by an angry mob if I write somewhere that I don't actually watch it? (saw maybe 20 episodes of shippuuden, read some mangas way back, but my interest in series never lasts...but the soundtrack is great)

And 1 for the piano players:

Would you prefer a complete pdf with all of the arrangements (+some from someone else) as an "unofficial mini piano collection"?

If you have an arrangement that you think would fit in the collection (which you'll be more able to tell after it's released) you can contact me here or youtube (I'll write this there too), and if I and the other involved person approve the arrangement will be appended to the "unofficial mini piano collection" (kinda a long/wonky name, I'm open to suggestions^^)

Thanks for reading through all this, I'm a bit lost at what needs to be done for things like this to get noticed, so any help will be greatly appreciated!