New project by Tim Follin

Alberto González

Dear music lovers,

In case you still don't know, Tim Follin (yes, the legend himself) has started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for his new and original interactive movie / game project, named "Contradiction" - A unique gaming concept that puts you in full control of a murder mystery feature film.

Go check the project HERE.

You'll see the minimum pledge to get that new kind of game is insanely low, and for a bit more you can also get a CD containing the game music and a number of extra tracks, including some re-workings of his old tunes.

If you can't pledge, please give a hand by spreading the word on Facebook, on the forums, through Whatsapp, shouting in the streets, whatever!

Cheers,

Alberto González (AKA Joe McAlby)

This looks pretty cool, I can only give it a quick browse at the moment but I plan to look into it more and anxiously await the full score.

I also wanted to say that I am a HUGE fan of your work, the Turok 2 soundtrack for GBC is one of my favorite soundtracks to date. I've even been toying with the idea of arranging the whole thing at some point :D