My Sonic 2 Remixes possible collaboration

Fellowroot

I have for the longest time wanted to make digital music and remixes.

I have an Alesis QX49 keyboard, FL studio 11, a Launchpad and a Rode microphone, but I've never really produced anything with these tools.

I get tons of ideas for remixes in my head all the time, yet I can't get them out so to speak.

So that's why I'm here today. I'm going to post my remixes, but its going to be in a crude format......... me singing them....... yep!

I don't mind if anyone thinks its silly nor do I care about embarrassment. All I care about is getting these songs out of my system.

So here they are via drop box and its just me singing them into the micro phone.

The first one is a remix of the Sonic 2 menu music.

Original song here

Since this song is only 6 seconds I decided to extend it. My version is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4757wx1335fttuz/sonic%202%20v4.wma?dl=0

The menu select song my version is supposed to be bold and punchy and have attitude.

The next remix is from the Hill Top Zone

Original song here

My version is here. Near the end I kind of got a little goofy with it, but hopefully you get the idea.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2q2iedttbyxc0d/hill%20zone.wma?dl=0

It's designed to be a very smooth relaxing calming remix. It's much different from the original, but that's what remixes are all about.

But here is the problem, I don't yet have the skills to actually make real remixes out of these songs. So if anyone wants to collaborate and get them made that would be great because otherwise they aren't going to get made anytime soon.

I also have more Sonic 2 levels remixes if anyone else wants to here me singing them. LOL

Let me know what you think :)