Platonist LIVE @ Tillbakakaka (full set)

Platonist

http://soundcloud.com/platonist/live-tillbakakaka-2014

Hey guys!

I debuted my live act last summer at a small festival outside my home town called "tillbakakaka", it's basically a Swedish wordplay on Baking Cookie (baka kaka) and "Back (to) Cookie" (Tillbaka Kaka) xD It doesn't make sense in Swedish either, so don't ask. :lol:

Anyway, there was no soundboard recording, so my keyboard performance isn't included in this file. It took me some time to restore it and it still isn't perfect - silly me didn't save a studio copy of the set, so the file had suffered from various EQs and some PA compression, but it's tolerable enough now, so I decided to upload it to SoundCloud.

Two of my OC ReMixes were included in the set, and some tracks from my debut EP on OverClocked Records / Bandcamp. A lot of unfinished tunes from various work folders are also in there.

Hope you guys like it, playing live was fun and I'll hopefully return with more live performances in the future.

Enjoy!

- Jonas

PS: hopefully this post doesn't break the rules of community posts, let me know if that's the case.