Kingdom Hearts - Dearly Beloved Dubstep Remix

Here is a remix I did of Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts. I finished it about 2 weeks ago and released it just over a week ago and it's had some great feedback and someone suggested posting it here, Hope you like it and I'd appreciate some feedback. So far, people have suggested losing the samples so anything more than that would be helpful. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/terminavalley/dearlybeloved

Original song: 

Well, first of all the initial piano, though a little thin, is fine. The drop at 0:28 came a little early for me, but it's okay. A little much bass though, and lacking more fullness in the low-mids and midrange from some sort of chordal element. By samples you may have meant the cross-panned speaking, the random interjections, and the other vocal samples. Yeah, I don't think those were necessary. They stop the musical flow, don't really add anything creative, and sound cheesy IMO. Even if you didn't have them in there, there wouldn't have been any lacking component other than the midrange and low-mids mentioned above.

Overall, not bad, but it could lose the cheesy vocal samples and have a fuller midrange and low-mids (except in spots similar to 1:57, where you do have that supersaw). Everything else sounds good as-is IMO for what you were going for.

Sorta agreed with timaeus on this. 

While arrangement is pretty cool, the mixdown is flat, while I dont mind the adlibs, they are a bit cheesy. Some of the leads (imo) sound a bit "to plain" in compared to the overall soundscape of the mixdown. Like a dramatic contrast.... but that is just me.

otherwise, I dig this.

Welcome to OcRemix bruh.