Sonic CD - You Can Do Anything Remix - "As Long As You Believe"

Panfex

Original Source(s) (The same melody has been used at least 3 times in the Sonic Series, so I'll include them all):

...and my remix:

While I think it's really close to complete, I still want to get any feedback I can, since this is my first "big" project and I've most likely messed some things up.

Thanks for listening,

Panfex.

Hey Panfex, welcome to OCRemix! I don't think I've ever heard this theme remixed before. It's an interesting melody. As for your remix, for me, it becomes stale very quickly. If you changed up the instrumentation every so often, that would help a ton. For example, you have the same synth playing the melody the whole time. Switch it up! Change the melody to a different sounding synth every so often. Your mixing/soundscape sounds good to me on my speakers. 

47 minutes ago, Light_of_Aether said:

Hey Panfex, welcome to OCRemix! I don't think I've ever heard this theme remixed before. It's an interesting melody. As for your remix, for me, it becomes stale very quickly. If you changed up the instrumentation every so often, that would help a ton. For example, you have the same synth playing the melody the whole time. Switch it up! Change the melody to a different sounding synth every so often. Your mixing/soundscape sounds good to me on my speakers. 

Thanks for the advice, I'll make some changes to the track and upload the results when it's done.

The one thing I was most worried about was whether I had mixed the track well (given that I have no previous experience with mixing and such), so I'm glad to hear that it sounds good.