Super Celebration - Balan Wonderworld

SpiralKipz

The song takes some from the Boss Defeat song "Hurray!!" for part of its melody as well.

As far as actual remix suggestions are concerned I can't say I'd have many suggestions for a specific genre or style so much as embodying the feeling/atmosphere of the song. What I really like about the song is how upbeat and happy it feels, kind of like an optimist's theme. It's a shame that this song is so short and only briefly plays in levels since it's possibly the happiest track that plays in the levels. 

One idea that could be fun so far as instrumentation goes is Congo style drums, kind of like that used in Secluded Stronghold by Kanjika from the Project Chaos album. I wish I had better words to describe the kind of atmosphere those drums can give to a song.

It's really a shame to me that Balan Wonderworld overall was received as a failure since I'm one of the few people who adores the game and its soundtrack, although from critique I've heard it sounds like people who didn't like the game still at least appreciated its soundtrack. Honestly the entire soundtrack is great and I feel like a good ReMixer could have a lot of fun with lots of the tracks on it.