The Legend of Zelda 35th Anniversary - The Legend of Zelda Theme (Orchestral Remix)

2021 marks the 35th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda, and like other Nintendo fans, I'm super excited to celebrate this beloved video game franchise with my own fan art, which in this case, is musical!! (^_^)

Koji Kondo is arguably the most brilliant musician in the video game industry for having composed all of the iconic theme music for the Super Mario, and Legend of Zelda games. The various themes from those two franchises are among the most recognizable compositions in popular culture, and as such it was a pleasure to pay homage to Kondo's work and create an arrangement of yet another tune that is like a lullaby to my generation.

I based my remix on the title screen music from the original Legend of Zelda game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), with an emphasis primarily on stringed instruments including the piano, harp, guitar, and violin. I did my best to differentiate my arrangement from the excellent orchestral rendition found on the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary soundtrack, and hope that for the listener, my efforts were successful. I had fun crafting this remix, so I hope you all have even more fun listening!

Song Title: "The Hero of Hyrule" (The Legend of Zelda Theme Remix)

Originally Composed By: Koji Kondo

Arranged and Performed By: The Native Dialect

BPM: 85 Style: Orchestral

Hardware: Casio CTK-2300, iMac, Ibanzez Talman

Software: GarageBand, Audacity

"The Hero of Hyrule"

Source: The Legend of Zelda Main Theme

Edited by Native Dialect