Mario Kart 8 - Electrodromitor

MartinH

https://youtu.be/hNDv9XmDxdo

Hello guys! First I want to say thanks for the patience with me, I've much things going on IRL lately and therefore not been able to write so much on this remix. I had some time the last few days though and did manage to complete it.

The theme of the Electrodrome course is so frikkin' cool, I had so many fragments of ideas for this which I think shows in the remix as well. I used many different ideas and sections, and I hope I managed to create decent transitions between them. And of course I hope you guys like at least some of them ^^

The original has some noise and cracking synths with a bit of distortion on some. I created a bass with the choice to turn on and off a distortion for different sections, for example at 0:54 I turn off the distortion which makes quite a difference. 

Another big change in the remix is 1:52 when the unintensified variation of a piece from the original starts. Groovy bass, warm chords and a running pad over a straight beat. It makes a more relaxed vibe to end this intense song with.

Something to take notice of:
Intro: 0:00 - I have no idea why I did this kind of intro, it just hit my mind at some point in late production that I wanted an odd rhythm for intro. And it needed an exaggerating amount of a low rated chorus/flanger effect

Build up FX: 1:22 - Home made sound of an accelerating electric vehicle. Based on an atmospheric pad I used in at least 50 remixes

Other than that, please enjoy and put this on whenever you race at Electrodrome :D

Take care folks!