Phantom 2040 Remix Request

JoeyPajamas

I would ADORE a remix, or even a nice high quality re-imagining, of the Phantom 2040 soundtrack for Mega Drive/ SNES (either platform). It's such a unique game and has a banging ST!

If I knew anything about music production I'd do it myself. Alas I am ignorant about these things so hoping the talented community at OC might be able to conjure up some goodness.

Given the game is set in the future but the hero is (classically) jungle based, I think it'd be really interesting to have a mix of electronic and jungle drum sounds, especially for the Ghost Jungle theme. There is also a fair bit of biotechnology in the game which might give some inspiration.

Here's a link to a download of the SNES versions ST.

Edited by JoeyPajamas
Added more info 

• 7 months later...

I believe it would be incredibly intriguing to have a mix of electronic and jungle drum sounds, particularly for the Ghost Jungle theme, given that the game is set in the future yet the hero is (classically) located in the jungle. This would be especially true for the Ghost Jungle theme. There is also a significant amount of biotechnology included in the game, which may serve as a source of ideas.