Super Mario World - Donut Chasm (Athletic Theme)

BeanJammin

https://youtu.be/0FhaA3-XSgw

Hello! I have some music from a project I did a while ago that I'd love some feedback on if they're a good fit for submission to this site. I made a total of 20 covers for a Celeste mod called Quickie Mountain 2, which was directly inspired by the SMW kaizo hack Quickie World. I tried to get out of my comfort zone with the genres I chose for the covers, and as a result I know that some of tracks are a little too out there to hold up outside the context of the game. However, here is the first level's track that I think is a fun take on the classic tune.

For this track, I was inspired by the growing definition of "digital fusion" and some of the silly, care-free jam sessions that sometimes you just get lucky enough to record. It's a piece that I rarely heard covered, and even though it's a bit of a departure from the original I still tried to keep all of the core elements of the original arrangement.

Anyways, enjoy!

Bean~

Edited by BeanJammin