Fire Emblem 35th Anniversary: Recruiting!

CNDR

Hey everyone! My vision for this album is similar to the 25th anniversary one that never made it to fruition: at least one track representing each mainline title in the Fire Emblem series. Ideally we could finish it before the end of 2024 and release it as a full, official OCR album in April 2025, to coincide with the 35th anniversary of the original Japanese release of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light.

I don't want to put any genre restrictions on people, although I do recommend people listen to a few of the official albums (Premium Arrange, Premium Arrange II and Cipher Caravan are all fantastic) if they're worried about sounding like something that's already been done before.

Currently looking for:

• Remixers and performers
  • a co-director, ideally someone who's helped organize a previous OCR album
  • Artists
  • Sound engineer/mixing and mastering
  • someone to code the website

If there's a specific song you want to call dibs on now, go for it! While the goal is to have every mainline game represented at least once, spinoff titles like Heroes and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are totally fair game as well.

~~TRACK LISTING~~

FE1 / Shadow Dragon
Together We Ride (Drakeld, WIP delayed)
Fire Emblem Theme (Jean of mArc, no WIP)

Gaiden / Shadows of Valentia
With Mila's Divine Protection (CNDR, 2nd WIP)

Mystery of the Emblem / New Mystery: Unclaimed

Genealogy of the Holy War
Disturbance in Agustria (Minako Sato, WIP)

Thracia 776: Unclaimed

Binding Blade
Roy's Departure (Treyt, WIP)

Blazing Sword
Distant Roads (KaiS, no WIP)

Sacred Stones: Unclaimed

Path of Radiance
Beautiful Princess Elincia (CNDR, WIP)
Power-Hungry Fool (claimed by jentherose, currently out with a rotator cuff injury)

Radiant Dawn: Unclaimed

Awakening
Don't Speak Her Name (Chris Kohler, WIP)

Fates
Lost In Thoughts All Alone (Lucas Guimaraes, WIP)

Three Houses
Shambhala Area 17 Redux (Vylent, WIP)
The Apex of the World (Samuel Lidstrom, WIP)

Heroes
Howling Gears/Nidavellir Shout (Vodou Queen, WIP)

Engage: Unclaimed

If anyone has questions, hit me up here or on the Discord: https://discord.gg/xkmGRaWEw. (please only join if you're interested in participating)

Looking forward to what y'all come up with!

Edited by CNDR

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 10:19 PM, ZekeNigma said:

Is this still going on? I'd like to call dibs on "Chaos" from Awakening, but if I have to take a game that hasn't been claimed yet, then I'll do "Dawn Brigade" from Radiant Dawn.

Still ongoing! We're looking to get as many games covered as possible, so Dawn Brigade would be perfect.

On 9/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, JSABlixer said:

I've actually been working on a Bloom in the Breeze remix (and am close to finishing it), so I'd be happy to contribute to this if it's still possible

Cool cool
I'm not really familiar with Engage's music myself, so it'd be great to have you take that one on.

We're doing pretty much all the project discussion through the Discord server, if you want to join 👍

• 1 month later...