Just released a new album of VGM covers/remixes

Hey hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the proper place in the forums to post this, as it looks like everyone is posting individual tracks rather than full albums. I remember seeing some people posting announcements of their own new albums in Anouncements but obviously I'm not that important as to deserve posting there, so just decided to do it here. In case that was inappropiate, please mods just move this whenever it belongs.

So, well... for anyone who never heard of me before (most likely the makority of people here), basically my "career" into music started in totally accidental ways: it was never my intention to make actual music or remixes or whatever but just ruin it, replacing the beautiful, catchy melodies by silly humming vocals that sounds like a chocobo singing in a bad day. Most of that stuff was early the original source with lead instruments muted, or random midi files from vgmusic. However, eventually as I kept doing more of that I learnt a lot of music arranging, production, etc. And most surprisingly, some people in some place of the net (Dwelling of Duels, mostly) liked my sutff and "asked for more of that". So then I got involved with actual artists and collabs and more and more complex stuff that was totally out of my initial aspirations of simply "giving people something to laugh and have fun with".

And so I kept doing more and more attempts of serious stuff too, with the extreme luck of counting with a bunch of talented artists willing to play for me. And so here's that new album I posted just a few days ago with all my new stuff since August (with a few exceptions for next one). That's 17 tracks, almost all of them VGM covers/remixes from both obscure and mainstream games, but also a couple of non-VGM ones and an original one.

And just wanted to share this with anyone who might be interested to listen. Please note that I'm not any expert or pro or anything in my own roles, so don't expect awesome stuff, but still totally listenable and maybe even enjoyable stuff, I guess. A few tracks are kinda demo-ish (ie: the first track lacking real guitars because some unepected incidents at its creation time, so that thing that sounds like guitars are actually amped harps!) and while tracks 1 to 9 sounds kinda decent enough, from 11 to later it's just me and my synths/samples, without anyone collabing, so that may sound a bit "too midi-ish" but still trying interesting stuff and ideas arrangement-wise.

Musically I'd say it's mostly metal as base, but lots of elements ranging from folk to industrial. Some weird stuff and some too agressive and some too smooth, kinda varied stuff :)

In any case, I hope somebody listens and like something of this. The whole album is available for free download at Bandcamp, where I have a lot more of stuff too (but beware: while this album is kinda "serious" there's some really silly stuff if you check into the past stuff!).

a2126392028_16.jpg
https://unknownpseudoartist.bandcamp.com/album/no-birds-allowed

Thanks in advance :)