ReMixable Star Wars (KotOR ...more)

Exclamation

I was playing Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike the other day and I was reminded of how cool its "Main Theme" is. The theme has basically been the same since the first Rogue Squadron for Nintendo 64... and it's a catchy tune reminiscent of aerial (or, in this case, interstellar) aces.

Also, it's an opportunity to remix Star Wars... without necessarily remixing Star Wars, 'cause it is a made-for-game tune from a series of games that most often uses John William's work from the movies.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic had some great tunes by Jeremy Soule. A menacing, heavy-metal medley of "The Sith" and "Final Confrontation" would be sweet.

Those are the tunes that really stuck out in my mind... but I am sure that there are others beside me that have ReMix ideas from Star Wars games (such as Republic Commando or Empire at War). Just remember when posting your ideas that, according to the Submission Standards and Instructions, "popular movie themes (i.e. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.) or commercial songs that happened to be used in game soundtracks are not valid ReMix material. The music has to have been composed for the game, not simply used within it."

-Exclamation

(First Post! :D OCReMix rocks!)