Street Fighter Zero 2, God of Muay Thai

Rivek

I really like what you've done with the piano it sounds awesome. Your piano work sounds pretty killer.

The bass line leaves alil more to be desired, it sounds a lil weak. Strings need some work. Overall this is pretty minimalist. I'd say keep the whole minimalist vibe, but introduce some pads to play harmony and some lil FX clips all over the place to give this some extra flavor.

I am really liking the piano in this. This is def something to work on and see it through.

Okay. Few changes:

Took out the strings and replaced them with the pads you suggested, so as not to have too many sustained instruments at once. Changed bass synths to a punchier generator, and added sfx in what I hope is a decent balance throughout the mix.

Thanks for the suggestions, and if you have any more, let me know. :)

-very nice piano, though I think it is a little too loud.

-what the hell is that distorted punch-FX or whatever? Doesn't sound any good to me.

-slow part from 1:39 is pretty good; I like the synth (?!?) that comes in here; works very well with the rest of the mix.

Overall, I like the approach you took, and I hope you continue working on this song.