Help with a project

symbot

OC Remix musicians,

I've been messing around with motion graphics lately, and I've started a series of tiny vignettes (i.e. 15 to 45 seconds) that could really use some soundtrackage. Anything: effects, music, ambient noise, whatevs. I don't have huge release plans, but when the project is finished, it'll definitely go up on my site, and on YouTube, and wherever else I can promote it... and some day, if I start submitting to festivals and such, it could show up there, too.

A summary and early stages of the project can be found here: http://www.miksimum.com/ProbesWorking/

So helping me would be purely pro-bono, and to get your name on a little video project that will end up floating around the Internet. But I know artists like a challenge, so if anyone wants to give it a try, get in touch.

You could just throw something together for each piece and send it over, in which case I'll check it out and see if I like it enough to use it in the final cut. The other option: if you want to do all three, just let me know, and send me links to some of your other remixes. If I like your stuff, I'll probably let you take on the whole series.

I'm only on here because I've LOVED some of the OCRemix stuff I've seen out there, and I know what it's like to be an artist looking for a community that respects you. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jesse