For sale: Acid Pro 6, huge discount (edu license)

zircon

I am selling my academic license for Sony Acid Pro 6, a highly popular sequencer/host that is still top-notch for loop based composition. It is also a powerful competitor to programs like Sonar and Cubase after years of refinement. It can do all sorts of audio/MIDI stuff, has a fairly customizable UI, a built in library of sounds (including the NI plugin 'Kompakt' which has ~2GB of additional instruments, used to sell for $150-200 by itself), video editing and export, etc. I bought this primarily for video purposes but I no longer need it for that, so I'm looking to transfer.

NEW this costs $375. With a traditional academic discount, you might pay $180-200. I am selling for $130+ship. This is the lowest you will find it for, and the license does not exclude commercial usage. "Academic license" in this case just means you have to be a student or educator on some level. It does NOT mean you can only use it for educational purposes.

More info: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/product.asp?pid=383